The voltage here is different and my computer keeps zapping me. Dangerous?
– Wear the most comfortable clothes you own.
– If you have a long lay over, definetely get a pedicure
– That baby that won’t stop crying on the airplane? Don’t send evil stares at its parents, he’s probably crying cause the cabin pressure is killing his ears.
– Do keep the PDA to a minimum. Planes are close quarters and nobody wants to see that.
– If the airline offers free booze, take it.
And more importantly here is a list of Travel Dont’s:
– DO NOT wear shoes that are too small. Yo.ur feet will eventually feel like they’re about to explode
– Don’t sit in the middle seat, your row mates will be armrest hogs and you’ll be squished like you’ve never been squished before.
– Don’t sit next to old people, they ask a lot of questions.
– Don’t try to pet the drug-sniffing dogs.
– Don’t sexually assault the flight attendants, no matter how hot they are. They have the ability to make your flight hell, don’t tempt them to do so.